Monday, August 30, 2010

Chill. Play. Stroll.

For Park(ing) Day the three words I chose are chill, stroll and play. When trying to come up with these words I just thought of verbs enacted at a park. People relax at a park, but I feel like that word is often over used so I went with the more contemporary, slang-ish chill. People also take a stroll through the park. I like this word because I figured that we could make our parking space like an obstacle course or something like it that people would have to stroll through as if they were really in a park. Lastly I chose the word play because it's also something you do at the park. With this word we can also get creative and turn our space into a game of some sort or a place where you can come play several games.

No comments:

Post a Comment